Feb 25, 2024
The program is designed for professionals who work in an engineering organization and are interested in improving their technical management skills and knowledge. The program consists of four graduate courses that are available through distance education.
Graduate Certificate Type
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements and be admitted to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Graduate School.
- An academic prerequisite for the certificate program is a bachelor’s degree from a Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accredited or equivalent university or college.
- Nine of the 12 graduate credit hours may be utilized toward a graduate degree later if the student meets all other degree requirements.
Credit Hours Required
12 graduate credit hours
- Complete the following engineering management courses with a grade of B or better.
To receive the certificate, students must:
1) complete the Graduate Certificate Course Verification Form (located on the Graduate School webpage under the Forms Central tab) and
2) through MyUTK, apply to graduate from the certificate program.